Every season I look forward the upcoming trends, it is a tradition at this point and it is something I enjoy doing. What do designers have in store for us this fall 2020? Let me share with you some of my favorite trends I have seen this far for this upcoming season!
- Pretty in silk. This trend it is still going, not mad about it because I absolutely LOVE it. This fabric is just comfortable, chic, luxurious… it is just the best so contrasting it with some boots and a nice jacket… THAT IS A LOOK. Wearing lingerie sleeping pieces as statement outfits has been happening for a while, glad it is coming back this season.
- Metallics & leathers. I have also seen a lot of metallics this year, from trousers to shirts to blazers, everything can be metallic if you want. I have also seen loads of leather going around, from trousers to dresses. And another mix, METALLIC leather as well, so if you are a fan of it, this fall is your time to shine.
- Fringe. We have been able to see fringe in past seasons but fringes for fall are going strong. From dresses to jackets… you will be able to find them almost anywhere.
- Back in time. Designers have decided to have a little back to the Victorian age throwback. Loads of the pieces have details such as bows, lace, high neck tops as well as loads of ruffles. It took me a while to accept this was a trend this fall as it is out of my comfort zone and really far away from my style but maybe I can try and make it work this year somehow?
- Sparkles, loads of sparkles. I was a bit thrown off by it because fall its not the season I expect to have sequins galore, I expect it more during winter when we have Christmas around the corner. I am not mad about it though, I love sequins and sparkles so if this year is on trend, better! Designers have gone for the full on disco ball look creating some head to toe sequined pieces. Bottega Venetta is an example, creating a maxi length.
These are my favorite trends going on this season, what are you looking forward to? Which one is your favorite trend?
Stay tuned on my blog for my next post! You can follow my Instagram for daily posts and blog sneak peaks. Also make sure to follow my blog to be notified every time I new post comes out!