I am extremely sorry for not posting last week but I was in PARIIIIIIS! I know you are probably thinking, Paris? Again? Didn’t you just go? And the answer to that is yes, no shame. Paris is one of my favourite cities in the entire world so going there constantly is not that weird to me. I enjoy the city, the ambience, the food, the architecture, fashion.. literally everything, so why not just go again if I have the chance to? At this point is just obvious my love for Paris is never ending.
If I am being honest, I had never gone to Paris during the colder months, I usually go during summer, so seeing a different side of the city is definitely great. I already did a guide of the city so I was thinking what would people like to see or know about the city? two seconds after that one of my friends sent me a message asking where I had taken my latest Instagram picture so I thought, OF COURSE, INSTAGRAM SPOTS! So here are the places I usually take pictures at, some are pretty obvious, others not that much but I hope you enjoy the reading!
- La Maison Rose. It is a little restaurant located in the 18th district, the lovely neighbourhood of Montmartre. It is one of my favourite arrondisements and it definitely deserves a visit if you happen to be in the city (2 Rue de l’Abreuvoir).
- Galeries Lafayette. It is a department store but the rooftop has incredible views of the city. They day I went it was extremely windy but it is worth battling the wind for those views.
- Seine River. The river that crosses throughout the city. It is a great spot for pictures because it is surrounded by enormous and beautiful buildings, from the Notre Dame to the Eiffel Tower going through the Louvre, Grand Palais & Invalides. Wherever you choose to take a shot, you are in for a great picture.
- Palais Garnier. Also known as the Opera National de Paris, it is a stunning building located in the 9th arrondisement. It is even more beautiful on the inside, if that is even possible. If you want to give your picture a nice historical touch, this is the place to be.
- Cafe de Flore. If you are a Gossip Girl fan like me, you know this is Blair’s favourite cafe in Paris, so of course, I had to test it out. Clearly overpriced for food and drinks but definitely worth it.
- Tour Eiffel. A classic. There are plenty of place to take a great picture of the beautiful Tour Eiffel, probably a spot that rings a bell is Rue de l’Universite. Personally, taking a picture in front of the Tour Eiffel is easier nowadays than trying to get your shot in Rue de l’Universite. Basically because everyone knows that street so there is no more secret location anymore so it is way more busy than the Tour Eiffel itself.
I may be going back in January so if you have anything you would like me to cover please just let me know through my social medias or in the comments! 🙂