Nude lipsticks, my favorite colored lipsticks and let’s be real, the most wearable. If you clicked here thinking I was talking about another type of nudes, sorry but this is not the post you expected.
As I was saying, there are so many shades of nudes and they match with any style of makeup you are feeling that day, so for me, nudes are the colors to go for all year round. Most of my lipsticks today are mostly different shades of nude and occasionally a color that changes during the seasons: autumn I also go for more berry colors, winter I go for dark reds, spring and summer for more rosy and glossy colors. But today let’s focus on my favorite nudes!
- Kylie Cosmetics – “Candy K”. This was the first Kylie Cosmetics item I ever bought and I do not regret it one bit. The formula is great and it also has a vanilla smell which is delicious! Is more of a rose nude and it is one of my favorites to complete any makeup look.
- Kylie Cosmetics – “Maliboo”. It is also from Kylie Cosmetics but instead of having a rose undertone, it is more official nude, it’s very close to my natural skin color so I usually use it to neutralize the look if I see there’s a lot going on on the eyes.
- NYX Lingerie – 06. This color is an every day nunde. Matches with everything, is very discreet and you can’t barely tell you are wearing lipstick. The formula is not as great as Kylie’s but for the price it is absolutely great.
- NYX Lingerie – 07. As in the previous nude, it is very wearable (as all nudes) but it is a little lighter than the rest.
- Lottie London – Werk It. I still consider this color nude although some people may say it’s dark pink. It’s so subtle but noticeable at the same time, like you can tell something is going on but it’s not “in your face” kinda color. When I am doing a very natural makeup I go for this color on the lips and it looks very well put together.